February 01, 2012

"There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in." Leonard Cohen

It's February 1st... "end of January" has come and gone and I am still in Windsor. I guess everything happens for a reason. My arm is healing "perfectly", as per the doctor, and I cannot wait to remove this cast!

In other news, I am glad there is a Facebook group for people just like me, who are playing the waiting game. It's nice to know I'm not the only one because I have no idea what level of crazy or annoyed or frustrated I would be at by now... And I cannot wait to meet this group of wonderful people. We are all hoping to watch the Superbowl in Abu Dhabi, by the pool....aaahhhh wishful thinking.

Although I would love to be in the desert, I am not complaining about the weather. Yes, we did get a few scattered inches of snow but it never lasted, and yesterday it literally felt like spring at 10 degrees Celsius!

No comments: